At Direct Call Solutions, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands
Your mission is to offer support and guidance to customers are trying to place and order and have questions about the products we offer. You’re literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply. We are an amazing start up in the San Antonio area focused on creating high paying awesome jobs to fun, hardworking people, with great attitudes.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Talks to customers over the phone to resolve their questions or concerns while completing their orders
- Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
- Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
- Responds to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of credit card authorizations
- Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
- Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
- Upsells to customers as necessary
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- Customer service or sales experience a plus but not mandatory
- Phone-related customer service a major plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
- Bilingual language skills a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Stellar customer service skills – and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
- Amazing environment – filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional video game tournament
- Constant usage of phone and computer systems
- We often provide awesome prizes for our employees so be prepared to win a TV or an Apple watch.
- Good people with great attitudes. If you don’t like fun or if you don’t like to laugh, you need not apply
- Growing business with cool amenities like video arcades, really cool coffee machine, good music and did I mention the prizes.
- Constant sedentary work. You’ll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
WHY JOIN DCS?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as DCS employees, giving back to you matters just as much. Most call centers provide a high stress, low fun environment who treats you like a number. We here at DCS are trying to change that by treating our employees as individuals. We take the time to work with you, training you and make sure that you have everything you need to be successful. Paid training
- Flexible training schedules
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday and sick time
- Fun work environment
- Lunch often provided to our agents
- Opportunities for growth, (we promote from within)
Working at DCS means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from marketing, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. DCS offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best. So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
DCS is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. DCS recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law. Job Type: Full-time